In collaboration with Bank Street Head Start and University Settlement, we are hosting a weekly parenting support group. Connect with other neighborhood families, explore the many aspects of raising children in NYC, and learn holistic approaches for cultivating more peace at home and empowering yourself in your parenting journey.
Space is limited so please RSVP to join email@example.com
Wednesday October 17th 9-10AM at Bank St.
During orientation, parents fill out the required paperwork and pre-tests for the program, meet Jennifer and their fellow participants, and are provided with an overview.
In-person sessions to be held at New Amsterdam School.
1. Thursday October 25th 9:30AM – 11:30AM (in-person)
2. Thursday November 1st 9:30AM – 11:30AM (in-person)
3. Thursday November 8th 9:30AM – 11:30AM (in-person)
4. Thursday November 15th 9:30AM – 11:30AM (in-person)
Weeks 5, 6, and 7 (November 22nd - Dec 6th) are individual telephone consultations based on the caregivers’ schedules. These calls assist and support the caregiver with applying the tools/strategies they’ve learned.
8. Thursday, December 13th 9:30AM – 11:30AM (in-person) – review final material and graduate the program!